Recovery is quite simply being the best person we can be each and every day. Striving for a life that we have always had available, but have chosen to deny.
- Recovery is hope, instead of desperation
- Recovery is faith, instead of despair
- Recovery is courage, instead of fear
- Recovery is peace of mind, instead of confusion
- Recovery is self-respect, instead of self-contempt
- Recovery is self-confidence, instead of helplessness
- Recovery is a clean conscience, instead of a sense of shame
- Recovery is real friendships, instead of loneliness
- Recovery is a life built upon timeless principles, instead of enduring a meaningless existence
- Recovery is humility, instead of false pride
Recovery is a recognition that God has done for us that we could not do on our own.
Gratitude Is What Recovery Looks Like.